Friday, April 8, 2011

Haircut


I have been putting off getting a haircut for a couple months now. Either I was too busy, too tired, or too sick to go get one. I told myself I would get one during spring break and before I knew it, it's Friday. So I decided to just get my butt to one of those no frills, walk in places and get a trim. I really didn't want it this short, I always forget that I need to tell them an inch or two lower than what I want because when my hair dries it shrinks an inch or two. Plus I had a really weird hairdresser who when she ran out of things to say, would say "Nice to meet you." I believe she said it to me several times and I felt like telling her to just spare us both and be quiet but I'm ball-less like that. Anyway, the picture you see is the result. It's not too bad from the back, I'm just going to have to get used to it from the front. And at least hair grows back and this will keep me cool through the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment