Friday, June 10, 2011

Snorkeling in Cozumel, Mexico


Today we arrived in Cozumel, Mexico and headed for our 3 reef snorkeling after breakfast. The snorkeling was great except I got sea sick on the small boat. At the third reef, the water got pretty darn rough and I was exhausted (another story of how unfit I have become) and then it starts to rain. The ride back took the cake and I ended up "feeding the fishes" out the boat. Fun times! Seems like my vacations are always wonderfully puked filled. After we got off, I felt better, we headed back to the ship, showered and went back out to Senor frogs where Jason got a free shot answering a question and I got a yard drink that hit me hard! Then we found a taco stand and had the most delicious tacos, shopped, and bought tequila. I have to say Mexico was my favorite spot and I would have loved to spend more time here.

No comments:

Post a Comment