Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Eat Eat Eat


Tonight's dinner was salmon Wellington and no I did not make it. My local grocery store, Publix, has a little area in the fresh meat and seafood sections where they have already seasoned and created meals made from fresh meat or seafood. I love it because while I am trying to stay away from frozen prepackaged meals, I still like to make my life easier since cooking is not a major forte of mine. But I was getting a little burnt out of the same old meals and when I saw this I had to try. The verdict: it was interesting. The pastry was tasty and it had a thin layer of ground beef on top which was weird but interesting at the same time. It was a little too heavy a meal for dinner and I don't see this as a meal I'd cook often but it was a nice change.

No comments:

Post a Comment