Thursday, March 3, 2011

Stopped Again


Let me share with you a mundane part of my daily life. Every day, on my way home from work, just before I turn into the street before I turn into my sub-division/neighborhood, I have to stop at this light. It does not matter if the light is green when I am approaching it. It will never allow me to turn until I have stopped at this intersection. I used to try to beat it, but it has defeated me over and over again, so now I have been beaten into submission, and I always stop and await it to turn green. So I am sharing with you my view while I wait. On the bright side, it usually does not take very long for it to turn green and I am on my merry way and today, I was singing along to sweet child o' mine on the radio with the windows down. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment