Thursday, January 13, 2011

Iced


We didn't think of shoveling the driveway when it snowed. After all, the snow melts off on its own after a day plus we only have a dirt shovel. Who owns a snow shovel in Georgia anyway? So the driveway is now a sheet of ice. Jason left for work today, his first time this week, and he got down fine. I, on the other hand, am deathly afraid of sliding down. He was unable to get up when got home though. Drive up, slide down. It was pretty funny to watch. So now he's parked at the bottom. After he left, I tried to "shovel" the ice which was pretty redundant. I did try to crack it, so it melts easier but after awhile, my nose started running, my lungs hurt from the cold, and I was tired. I barely made a dent. Schools are closed again tomorrow, so officially we will be out a week, Monday is a holiday and so we go back on Tuesday. I'm not complaining, it was fun while it lasted. Now it's just a big pain in the butt!

1 comment:

  1. Oo rolling back in a car is something I can relate.. Wahahah

    ReplyDelete