Friday, January 21, 2011

Mailing Off


Today was exhausting to say the least. I had a rough time sleeping last night. The steroids made me hungry and I even ate a huge dinner. It took all my willpower not to get out of bed at 1am and eat. I finally fell back to sleep only to have to get up to go to work. Ah Well. I accomplished one important task today though. I headed straight for the post office after work to mail off very very belated Christmas presents to my sister and cousin. I am such a bad person but there, they have been mailed and I hope you guys like the gifts!

3 comments:

  1. this pic looks like it was taken in the 70s or something!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't wait!! thanks bec!! muacks!! ok i'm off to church for evening mass!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe ya I've been having fun playing with the filters on one of my iphone apps.

    ReplyDelete