Sunday, February 13, 2011

All Natural


There was a time where I would scoff at people who talked about buying "natural" products, organic food, etc. To me, it didn't make sense why anyone would spend more to get a product that would do the same thing as cheaper alternatives. I have always been blessed with good health and little to no allergies until recently. Lately I've been paying attention to what I am buying. I'm trying to switch to natural products that use less chemicals, eating food with less processing and additives. I still don't truly buy organic food, but I am more aware of what I am buying and putting into and onto my body. Maybe it's just the natural course of maturing and being more conscious about things. But lately I have realized that we cannot take good health and general well being for-granted. We have to take steps to keep it and these are my baby steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment