Monday, February 7, 2011

The Climb


Today felt like a continuous climb up stairs without a chance to stop and breathe. I was tired from lack of sleep and all the drugs in my system. The steroids is causing me to go on an emotional roller coaster and I keep having to remind myself that it is just the drug and it will not last for long. But still 17 more days just seem so long to me. I managed to get through work and it took everything in me to not snap at every little thing. And so the climb continues.

2 comments:

  1. Wish there was someting you can do. So sorry you are feeling so bad. Hang in there k? Stop the smoking, drinking and the partying...oh wait! I forgot you don't smoke...so that leaves the drinking and parteying...hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately I haven't had a drink since New Years being on meds all the time and all. And no drinking = no partying so it all kinda sucks.

    ReplyDelete