Friday, February 4, 2011

Doctor Visit


This is the waiting room of my doctor's office. His office is old and dingy looking but for an excellent doctor who listens and doesn't rush me, I'll take that over a fancy waiting room. Unfortunately this visit did not yield good news (well good news is relative). I have a chronic sinus infection and inflammation so I am now on 20 days of steroids (really bummed out about this), antibiotics, and a decongestant. I go back in a months time and will probably have to do another x-ray to check if it clears up, if not, a referral to an ENT will be the next order of business. Fun times!

2 comments:

  1. hmm this pic looks like its right out of a horror movie, hehhe maybe.. 'SAW'!! yikes!! heheh

    ReplyDelete
  2. the outside of the office is worse

    ReplyDelete